December 10, 2009

Singing, Cookies and Sleeping

Last night me and Adalyn practiced on making some cookies for Santa, and Santa approves. My child is such a JOY! I turn my head, she grabbed a beater and was singing her heart out. It was so stinkin funny! I'm not sure what she was singing, I don't think she knew either. That is what is so funny about her, she just makes it up as she goes along. Notice her attire, she picked it out. Hey, a girly girl cant make cookies with out a tiera can she?
I guess all that singing and baking wore her out. Dalton ask me if he could open a present since she was asleep to make it even. She noticed a couple of days earlier that he had one more present under the tree than her. Dalton, trying to being cleaver said I could save my money and just let him open a present, Ummmm, no, but nice try.
Some Adalyn funnies:
When she discovered all the present under the tree she said Santa didn't need to come to our house because we already have a lot of presents.
She sings We wish you a very Christmas, its so cute.
She also wants a Holly Pocket for Christmas.

8 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the polka do jammas!! Olivia sings alot of those made up songs too. They are hilarious!

~Lynn

Carolin said...

what a sweet and adorable little dumpling. and dalton, working it - that's pretty clever!

Marla said...

She is such a cutie!!! LOL @ Dalton trying to even up the present count. Very clever!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Cute, funny and sweet!!!

Jboo said...

So cute! That Dalton is pretty clever! Have a fun day!

Janet

Michelle R Photography said...

What a little cutie!! Oh, why don't we belt out tunes into the beater anymore?!? I'm so glad we get to become a child again through our children. Love the sweet pictures!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, you HAVE to have a tiara to make cookies :=) I love her Christmas dress too! Dalton thinks JUST like my boys!

RamblingMother said...

cute! love the where's a photos too.