December 29, 2008

Tagged

3's About Me

Three places I have lived: I hope counties count because I have only lived in one state, Jefferson, Henry and Shelby.
Three shows that I watch: Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy and Brothers and Sisters.
Three places I have been: Tennessee, Disney World and Blizzard Beach.
Three places I have been this week: Church, the Mall, my moms
Three people who e-mail me regularly: Leslie, April and Stacy
Three of my favorite foods: one hot, one cold and one tasty: Pasta, Graters Ice cream and chocolate, no wonder I cant loose any weight!
Three places I'd rather be right now? Shopping, vacationing on a beach, chatting with girl friends
Three people I think will respond? I'm not sure.
Three things I look forward to this year: selling our house, building our dream home and spending every minute with family and friends.


My blogging buddy Regina tagged me and I thought it would be fun. I look forward to reading everyones answers.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Not too boring at all!! WOW you have only lived in one state your whole life? Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. I really wish I could still live in PA where I grew up.
Blessings!!

mommy24treasures said...

I love your answers:)
I have only lived in one state as well. Happy New Year!
:)

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'd rather be on a beach hands down too, sister sue.

Hope you all had the merriest Christmas and new year celebrations! Love all the Christmas photos. ;)

Melissa