October 14, 2008

Bath Blizzard

From what I can tell this attatches to your faucet and makes oodles of bubbles. I think it comes with a bottle of bubbles. It really looks neat and I think all kids would like it but should it be that hard to find? Oh well I must say its fun looking for it but ask me closer to Christmas and I'll let you know if I still feel the same way.
This seems to happen every year and I really thought this year I was in the clear. My kids always seem to ask for something for Christmas that is hard to find. One year it was a certain lego, WII, soccer lego the list goes on. Well Adalyn seen this on tv and asks for it everyday. I thought no big deal, I'll just order her one, wrong. I have been to the actual site and got on a list from Target so when they have one available they'll notify me. But that isn't good enough. I need to know for sure I can get my hands on one of these for her. If anyone sees one in the stores please let me know. Who knows, there might even be a finders fee. :o)




Photobucket

8 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Sorry I can't help but I'm glad you let me know that I need to start looking now. Every time Olivia sees this on tv she shouts, really loud, "I WANT THAT!!"
Good luck!

~Lynn

Carolin said...

That's the first I've heard of those, but I'll certainly keep my eye out for you!

Last year Emma asked for a pink coffee pot so I know all too well the difficulty of finding just those things they want!

mommy24treasures said...

I have never see it, we don't watch alot of tv, what does it do? I am curious:)

Natalie said...

Check amazon.com, but be careful. If you buy directly from amazon they're $19.99, but some sellers on Amazon are selling them for over $50...and to me that's just plain shady.

Good luck!

Football and Fried Rice said...

We got cable a week ago & since then my kids have come up with a whole laundry list of things they "need"!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Leslie said...

Ok, what does this do????

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I need one of these!!!